The automotive business recovered surprisingly fast from the preliminary downturn in car sales attributable to COVID-19 – only to hit the subsequent crisis in form of the chip scarcity, threatening revenues and profits in the second half of 2021. Find out which impression software and new applied sciences have on the automotive OEMs and which challenges and opportunities the industry is currently going through. The automotive business, for example, is all about making and promoting automobiles.
- Eight out of 10 cars produced within the UK are exported abroad to a hundred and forty different markets worldwide.
- By interlinking manufacturing with synthetic intelligence applied sciences – even throughout production.
- Specialized computing from sensor to response for safer cars and journeys.
- It’s been 4 years since Polestar first revealed the Tesla 3-battling Polestar 2 sedan.
- In one of many company’s slides, Perodua identified a couple of main challenges it’s at present going